For example, our cosmetic dentistry service utilizes the latest technology in straightening, reshaping and closing gaps between teeth. Dr. Cutler knows the importance of the artistry behind a beautiful smile. Gradually, with every cosmetic procedure, we transform a person's smile using a variety of dental treatments such as porcelain veneers, metal free restorations, dental bonding, Invisalign, teeth whitening, and full mouth reconstruction.
Here is a list of regular dental treatment that we provide for you and your family:
- Bonding: Dental Bonding is a cost-effective, simple procedure that can repair one tooth or multiple teeth in one dental visit.
- Composite Fillings: Composite fillings are made of acrylic resin and powdered glass.
- Cosmetic Dentist: Our Cosmetic Dentistry service utilizes the latest technology in straightening, reshaping and closing gaps between teeth.
- Crowns & Bridges: Both crowns and bridges are prosthetic devices cemented on your existing teeth.
- Dental Fillings: Dental fillings seal off areas of the tooth where bacteria can enter and cause serious problems.
- Dental Implants: Looks like your natural teeth. Helps structure of jawbone. Diet-friendly. A long-term solution for missing teeth.
- Dentures: For those who are not a candidate for dental implants, we recommend dentures (removable replacement).
- Emergency Dentist: Looking for a good emergency dentist? There are times when a toothache will come on without alert, leaving you in extreme, agonizing pain.
- Family Dentistry: Looking for a dentist that offers comfort, value, and great dental care for everyone in your family?
- General Dentist: Scheduling regular dental visits are essential to your overall health. We recommend at least two visits per year.
- Kids Dentist: Our Dentists are trained in Pediatric dentistry and have experience in working with children. The Pediatric Specialist will be advised when indicated.
- Invisalign: Invisalign aligners are the clear choice to metal braces. Get straighter teeth and a beautiful smile without the unwelcome attention and teasing.
- Orthodontist: As a leading Orthodondic Care provider, we can help you get a more beautiful smile.
- Periodontics: People with Periodontal (gum) disease are at greater risk of systemic diseases such as Cardiovascular (heart) disease.
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers are made from porcelain and are bonded to the surface of your teeth. They cover the imperfections.
- Root Canal: When Do You Need a Root Canal Procedure? There are signs and symptoms you need to look out for.
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening are one of the most requested cosmetic dental procedures. In just one visit you can brighten your smile.
- TMJ: The most utilized joint in the body is the Temporomandibular joints (TMJ).
- Tooth Extraction: A routine tooth removal process can take anywhere between 10-30 minutes.
As you can see, when it comes to finding other dental services in Summerlin, we have you and your family covered. Call today and let us take care of all your dental needs.